TuneList - Make your site Live

♥tercipta untukku♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

♥MY LOVELY GUEST♥

Friday 23 March 2012

i'm not okey :)


mulut kata okey..
tapi dalam hati??hanya tuhan yang tahu..

nmpk je senyuman terpancar kat muka..
tapi dalam hati??hanya tuhan yang tahu..

mulut kata merelakan semuanya..
tapi dalam hati??hanya tuhan yang tahu..

hanya tuhan je yg tahu ape yg aku rasa n aku alami.. :')
semoga semuanya baik2 ajer.. :)


Just because my eyes don’t tear doesn’tmean my heart doesn’t cry. 
Just because Icome out strong doesn’t mean there’snothing wrong.
 Often, I choose to pretend I’m happy,
so I don’t have to explain myself to people who would never even understand. 
Smiling has always been easier than explaining why I’m sad.


♥♥KASIHCHINTASAYANG:apabila hati mula berbicara..(^_^)♥♥

2 comments:

  1. sy pn xok.. !!!! (=_=)v but let the tears only me knows...just pretending to be smiling to others..so keep smiling (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakak sayang,,i majuk ngan u..kechik ati i.. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...